For an increased level of control over your gameplay experience, the Single Player Commands mod for Minecraft Pocket Edition is probably the best mod available. While it doesn’t add any new content to the game, this mod does include a ton of special commands for doing all kinds of crazy things, like launching yourself into the air or causing an explosion at the point where you’re standing. These commands can be helpful if used correctly, but some of them also come with the potential to cause a lot of damage to your structures and world if you don’t use them properly.
Other commands are much simpler and safer. There is /ascend to instantly teleport upward and onto the first block which exists overhead when you input the command. The /descend command does the same thing but in reverse, bringing you closer to the ground in an instant. The most useful command of them all is probably /commands, because that will give you a full list of all commands included with the mod. Some of the commands take the place of hard-to-find items in Minecraft – the /jump command will instantly move you to whatever you’re looking at, kind of like ender pearls.
The Single Player Commands mod doesn’t work at all for online play, unless of course the server owner has installed it. That’s kind of why it’s called Single Player Commands and not Multiplayer Commands, or something like that. Also, not every command is really useful. The /coords command will give you your current coordinates in the world. This is nice but it doesn’t really do anything too useful. Like Forge with PC versions of Minecraft, you’ll need the BlockLauncher mod to install and manage Single Player Commands while playing Pocket Edition. Installation instructions can be found at the mod website.
Single Player Commands Mod Commands
- /ascend – Ascends the player to the platform above
- /bind [PARAMETERS] – Binds a command to a GUI button
- /bounce – Launches the player into the air
- /clear – Clears the player’s survival inventory
- /commands – Lists all commands
- /coords – Shows the player’s current coordinates
- /descend – Descends the player to the platform below
- /explode – Sets off an explosion at the player’s location
- /gamemode [survival|creative|s|c|0|1] – Changes the player’s gamemode
- /give <id|itemname> – Gives the player the specified item
- /heal [QUANTITY] – Heals the player by the specified points
- /health <min|max|infinite|get> – Sets the health of the player to pre-defiined figures
- /hole – Creates a hole underneath the player
- /ignite [SECONDS] – Sets the player on fire
- /jump – Teleports the player to the block being looked at
- /kill – Kills the player
- /lbind – /bind for left handed users
- /magiccarpet – Creates a carpet of glass underneath you
- /panorama – Makes viewing a panorama easier
- /spcpe – Provides generic information about SPCPE
- /time <day|night|sunrise|sunset|midday|midnight> – Sets the in-game time
- /tp – Teleports the player to the specified coordinates
- /unbind – Unbinds all commands from the GUI button
Single Player Commands Mod Update Logs
- Added more colours
- Added more commands
- Added more GUI (/spcpe, /coords, /commands)
- Added external file reading
- Made /give better
- Added automatic updating
How to install Single Player Commands Mod?
- Ensure that you have installed BlockLauncher.
- Import the script from local storage in BlockLauncher and enable it.
- Have fun!